Welcome to Otters Leap!
This delightful self-catering holiday cottage at Luib on the Isle of Skye is in a
magnificent setting: right on the sea shore with gardens that go down
to the water's edge, and with the Red Cuillin Hills as a backdrop.
View from the garden of Otters Leap. © Gill Terry
This lovely cottage was completely refurbished in 2010 and offers the following features:
- Two bedrooms (a double en-suite plus a twin) to sleep 4
- Separate additional bathroom with bath and shower
- Fully-equipped kitchen and utility with laundry facilities
- Large sitting room with log-burning stove and sea views
- Full central heating system (cosy and warm all year round)
- Internet access (wired or wifi)
- Gardens with decking and plenty of parking
- Shore access for beachcombing and launching small boats
- Frequent wildlife sightings (herons, otters, seals, porpoises)
- Walking trails starting at the door
- Rental all-inclusive of electricity, heating and bed-linen
- Choice of payment methods inc. online credit cards
You'll find plenty of information about the cottage elsewhere on this website,
but please feel free to contact us informally if you
need any extra information about the cottage before booking.